We provide a three tiered service to suit your needs:
- Standard - Turnaround time is typically 10 working days
- Standard Plus - Within 4 working days
- Emergency repairs - Commence on receipt of power supply
If the repairs are such that the requested time frame is impractical you will be informed immediately.
Quotations involve the preliminary inspection and pre-testing of the product; identification of the location of suspected faulty components; the source of supply and availability of any replacements that are required but not in stock; estimation of the hours to repair and test; and source replacement, cost and availability of new units, if necessary.
We charge a quotation fee to cover the preliminary inspection of your power supply to identify the fault, any faulty components and the availability of replacement parts. The quotation fee allows us time to estimate the cost of the time to repair and the cost of any parts required.
As a guide the quotation fee is based upon power supply size and complexity:
- Single PCB & power supplies <500W - 1 hour workshop maintenance time
- Complex PCBS and PSU up to 1KW - 2 hours
- 3 phase rectifiers and larger PSU - 3 hours
The quotation fee is absorbed into the repair cost if the quote is accepted.
The more of the same units that are sent together then the lower the quotation fee will be. This is where we are able to spread the initial inspection costs over several units to keep repair cost per unit down.