Switchmode Power Supplies Pty Ltd has been the primary repairer of power supplies to defence, industry and medical industries globally for 30+ years.
Power supply equipment Switchmode regularly repairs include; converters, amplifiers, rectifiers, UPS, switched mode power supplies, DC regulated power supplies and AC power supplies from medical lasers and radio broadcasting, to ships anchors and radar systems.
Located in Hornsby, Switchmode is an organisation that prides itself on staff development and work-life balance. We put our success down to our commitment to best practice, on-going training and an inclusive and friendly team environment. Here at Switchmode, we recognise each team-member's talents and foster them to ensure both individual and company-wide success.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the quality management system providing work instructions toward customer satisfaction, workplace health and safety, and profitability. The position is permanent part-time and the successful applicant will choose their own hours over a 1-2 day period.
• Tertiary engineering qualifications.
• Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing or service of electronic or electro-mechanical equipment.
• Documented management system auditor training or auditor experience in a related industry.
• Good understanding of the ISO9001, ISO17025 and related management system standards together with the certification/accreditation rules.
• Ability to instruct others in management system principles and requirements.
• Must be an Authorised Representative for SAI-Global Certification and NATA Accreditation.
• Maintain and improve the documented management system.
• Conduct audits of the system and operations to an approved schedule.
• Assist with the determination and implementation of corrective actions.
Apply now for immediate start with a scheduled handover period.
Switchmode Power Supplies Pty Ltd
U1 37 Leighton Place
|Phone:||02 9476 0300|
|Fax:||02 9476 0479|