Senior Electronics Engineer
• Potential leadership role
• Hornsby location
• Dynamic projects
Switchmode Power Supplies Pty Ltd is the primary repairer of power supplies to defence, industry and medical industries globally for almost 30 years. As business needs expand, the company seeks to bring a talented electro-mechanical specialist into the Switchmode family primarily to repair, refurbish and calibrate power supplies in accordance with Australian, International and NATA standards.
Located in Hornsby, Switchmode is an organisation that prides itself on staff development and work-life balance. We put our low staff turn-over and business success down to our commitment to best practise, on-going training and an inclusive and friendly team environment. Here at Switchmode, we recognise each team-member’s talents and foster them to ensure both individual and company-wide success.
Your natural flair for reverse-engineering and ability to share that experience with junior Engineers will be rewarded with dynamic projects, continuous knowledge acquisition and career growth.
Preference given to applicants with:
• Substantial experience in electronics maintenance, at least two years being in a business environment.
• Practical experience in a broad range of components and schematics.
• Excellent electro-mechanical aptitude.
• The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
• The ability to communicate technical matters effectively.
• A commitment to meticulous record-keeping.
• A relevant Electronics/Communications Certificate or Degree.
To apply please send your details to Nicola Gifford
Switchmode Power Supplies Pty Ltd
U1 37 Leighton Place
|Phone:||02 9476 0300|
|Fax:||02 9476 0479|